For Transmission Of Opinions Electronically
Sending Information Electronically Relating to the Opinion
What: Information Relating to the Opinion includes:
- A recommendation by the authoring judge regarding whether the opinion should appear in the print or only electronic version
- All frontal matter including attorneys' names, authoring judge's name, file date and docket number,
- Designation of the opinion as a corrected, amended or replaced version of the previously sent opinion.
- Any other information previously sent by hard copy
With every separate piece of information relating to the opinion, please include the opinion's name, authoring judge and file date, to assist Thomson Reuters's automated processes
- As part of the preliminary matter within the opinion
- If E-mailing the opinion, in the body of the E-mail.
- As a separate attachment or file
Last Modified: Tuesday, 15-Sep-2015 08:44:39 CDT